As your successful adoption of threat modeling increases, so will your needs. You will begin to identify your organization’s own unique requirements for handling, reporting, and analyzing data. IriusRisk meets these challenges with its analytics and reporting capabilities - designed to help you do more with your data.
Why Choose IriusRisk Analytics?
See insights across all of your threat models to find bottlenecks or opportunities for improvement across the security and engineering organizations.
IriusRisk Analytics can show threat modeling data alongside other customer data sources.
Customers can use IriusRisk Analytics to build custom API access to IriusRisk data.
Alerts can be used to drive actions when conditions are met. For example, automatically sending an email when a Project’s risk rises above 80%.
Three key capabilities:
- Data analysis and aggregation.
- Dashboards and Reporting.
- Integration and Alerts.
- A powerful analytics and query engine.
- Shareable, collaborative, and real-time dashboards.
- Unified data sources, alerts, API access.
Who benefits most?
- Organizations that need custom data analysis and dashboards.
- Threat modeling champions that need to see and share adoption trends.
- Security architects, developers, and threat modelers that want to access and analyze enhanced data associated with their. products and threat models.
- Cybersecurity professionals that require access to specific data to satisfy governance, compliance, and audit requirements.
- Engineering and Security leaders that want deeper insights into what security work is taking up development resources.
See the Full Value
As your successful adoption of threat modeling increases, so will your needs. You will begin to identify your organization’s own unique requirements for handling, reporting, and analyzing data. IriusRisk meets these challenges with Analytics, designed to help you do more with your data.
Forrester Total Economic Impact ReportTM
In this study commissioned by IriusRisk, Forrester evaluates the Total Economic Impact(™) industry-leading automated threat modeling platform for Secure Design. Download the free report to learn how automated threat modeling can:
- Return 203% ROI in efficiency over manual modeling
- Save you $5m in software remediation costs
- Save $4m in reporting and compliance
- Reduce time to Threat Model from 80 hours to only 8 hours