Starting Left: How ABN Amro scaled Security to Development
A webinar packed with useful stuff
There’s information online about ‘why’ you should adopt threat modeling - but this discussion walks you through ‘how’ - with a unique, never-heard account from Irfaan Santoe, ABN Amro’s Global Head of Security Engineering.
Learn how ABN Amro has moved from a state of ad-hoc threat modeling by security teams, to fully self-service threat modeling by developers, and how they embedded the practice firmly into their software development lifecycle.
Hosted by Jonny Tennyson, hear from thought leaders, Irene Michlin and Irfaan Santoe, who discuss:
- Why threat modeling is the only way to really 'start left'
- Why ABN Amro chose to automate its threat modeling
- How to promote the value of threat modeling to peers and stakeholders - and ultimately secure buy-in
- How to get your developers practicing threat modeling
- The question of threat modeling maturity and what it means
- And..listen to the compelling questions and answers pitched by your peers in the audience.