Smart security planning and compliance
Know how much to invest in security, and where to invest it, to get maximum return on your investment. Let automation guide your security-led approach to compliance and prioritise risk based on your organisation's unique security, governance, and compliance requirements.
Planning for both security and compliance is tricky business
- "How do I really know where and how much security effort should be invested?"
- "How do I establish if we are spending our time and effort on the most valuable security activities?"
- "We need to demonstrate our end-to-end security practices and compliance to regulators"
- "We're security experts, not compliance experts. How can we identify and monitor our level of compliance?"
- "The regulatory landscape is difficult to keep track of. How can our team work through such complexity at speed?"
How IriusRisk gives you confidence in both your security and compliance
BUILD a real-time record of your application security risk
Using IriusRisk's security threat and countermeasure libraries you can assess all of your applications against relevant security standards and regulations - across your entire enterprise. All of your threat models are stored in a centralised, fully auditable, and queriable format that is both audit and regulator-ready. IriusRisk will provide you with your end-to-end security practices and compliance, from secure design through to implementation and security testing.
AVOID wasted time and effort on ineffective controls
Threat modeling assisted with tooling allows you to quickly identify where you are going to spend your security investment. IriusRisk will provide the insight you need to establish which applications need more in-depth threat modeling, static analysis, and other downstream security testing activities. Your engineering teams will no longer waste time and effort on building security controls that have already been implemented by organisation-wide controls, and will remain focused on the work with the most valuable security output.
EASE the burden of compliance
Not all security and compliance requirements are equal. IriusRisk will identify your compliance requirements according to each application's unique architecture, help you prioritise risk with its detailed risk ratings, and help you measure, view, and respond to this risk. You also have the freedom to create your own library content and risk factors to fully satisfy your own internal governance programmes.
REGULATION instantly at your fingertips
IriusRisk contains highly-specialised content libraries that are used to check your compliance against standards such as NIST, FedRAMP, OWASP Application Security Verification Standard (ASVS), OWASP Mobile Application Security Verification Standard, OWASP Top Ten, PCI-DSS, ISO/IEC 27002:2013, HIPAA, EU-GDPR, AWS, and many more.
An overview of our plans
COMMUNITY (FREE)SaaS | Free Lifetime Subscription
Perfect for getting hands-on with threat modeling for the first time, or to combine your efforts with tooling
- 1 threat model
- Export Threats & Countermeasures as XLS
- Export threat models as XML
- Architectural diagramming with draw.io
- Limited technical and compliance reports
- Receive free community updates
ENTERPRISEAvailable as SaaS or On-Premise
Our most popular option. Benefit from all of the powerful capabilities IriusRisk has to offer to automate and scale across your organisation
- All community capabilities, plus:
- Available with up to unlimited threat models
- Available for unlimited users
- Data imports, custom field definition or workflow management
- Syncs with popular issue trackers
- Dedicated Customer Success Manager
- Hands-on, assisted onboarding process
- API access
- Enhanced import and export of models, threats, test results and metadata
- Full custom field definition and workflow management
- All technical and compliance reports